DELIVERY WITHIN AUSTRALIA
Delivery is complimentary for swim and resortwear orders over $300 delivered within Australia.
Orders must be placed before 12pm that day for the below delivery times to apply.
METHOD SHIPPING COST (AUD) DELIVERY TIME *
Standard Delivery $10 2–4 Business Days
Express Delivery $20 1–2 Business Days
*Delivery times are based on Metro area, allow for an extra 1–2 business days for regional areas and Western Australia.
International Express Shipping, 2-12 business days. Complimentary shipping applies to all orders over $500 AUD.
International shipments to Zone 1 (NZ, USA, Canada): $30 AUD
International shipments to Zone 2 (rest of world): $35 AUD
Shipping can take anywhere between 2-12 business days. If you’d like it faster, please call or email us and we will be able to provide a quote for a faster service.
DUTIES & TAX
International orders are subject to duties and taxes determined by the country to which they are shipped. These fees are the responsibility of the recipient to pay upon delivery and are not included in the product(s) price. It’s important to contact your local customs office for further information and an estimate of these costs before placing your order. Any delay in paying these customs fees will result in a delay of delivery of your order.
Commas is unable to deliver internationally to PO boxes or postal forwarding companies.
If you decide to refuse any shipments from COMMAS, you are responsible for the original shipping charges, any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package. This amount will be deducted from your purchase refund.
Any claim for shortage in supply or damage to the items ordered must be notified to COMMAS client services within 5 days of receiving the goods. Claims after this period cannot be accepted.
Customer satisfaction is important to us. If you are unhappy with the merchandise you received for any reason, we will provide a credit note or refund under the following conditions:
- Merchandise must be returned within 14 days of dispatch.
- Merchandise must be in saleable condition with all tags attached.
- Merchandise must not be worn, damaged, altered or washed.
- You must contact us before returning the item to receive an RA number.
- At this stage we do not offer exchanges on any items. If you would like a different size or item, you will need to follow the returns process for a refund and repurchase the new item.
- Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged unless deemed faulty. We do not accept returns or exchanges on sale items or any items sold at a reduced price including items purchased with a promotional code.
- We do not accept products purchased during a promotional sale period (more than 15%) or on markdown/final sale.
For hygiene reasons, swimwear returns must be in an undamaged, unworn condition with all labels & product swing tags attached. All swimwear must be tried on over underwear. In the interests of hygiene, returns may not be accepted where it is obvious the items have been worn and may be sent back to the customer.
If you believe you have received a faulty item, please send imagery of the item, order number and contact details to email@example.com. We will then assess the situation and work out the best solution.
If at any stage COMMAS assess the return as unsuccessful the item will be returned to the customer.
Any full price items purchased between 10th of December and 24th of December can be refunded up to the 10th of January. Any returns received after that are only valid for a credit note.
This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
HOW TO MAKE A RETURN
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you would like to return, why and if you would like a credit note or refund. We will then provide you with an RA number.
- Fill out your returns form. Please note that if the returns form is not correctly filled out, your return can take longer to be processed.
- Ensure the garment is in original condition with tags attached
- Package up your item securely and send back within 14 days of dispatch using a traceable service. International orders needs to be returned to within 21 days of dispatch. Items are to be sent back to Commas at the cost of the customer.
PROCESSING A REFUND
Please allow up to 7 working days upon us receiving your parcel to complete the process of your return.
We recommend you send your item back using a traceable service so you know when we’ve received it. Your can always contact us to double check. Unfortunately COMMAS cannot be held responsible for parcels without tracking that have not been received back.
COMMAS can only refund the amount back to the original payment information used while placing the order. If a card has been cancelled and we are unable to process the refund, we will issue a credit note.
Credit notes are valid up to 6 months from the issue date. If you’d like an extension, please email email@example.com and we may be able to provide an extension.